Digital Age Learning Culture
Educational Administrators create, promote, and sustain a dynamic, digital-age learning culture that provides a rigorous, relevant, and engaging education for all students. Educational Administrators:
- ensure instructional innovation focused on continuous improvement of digital-age learning.
- model and promote the frequent and effective use of technology for learning.
- provide learner-centered environments equipped with technology and learning resources to meet the individual, diverse needs of all learners.
- ensure effective practice in the study of technology and its infusion across the curriculum.
- promote and participate in local, national, and global learning communities that stimulate innovation, creativity, and digital-age collaboration.
Last modified: Saturday, May 11, 2013, 11:15 AM