Engage, Enhance, and Extend Learning Application
Activity Objective: Learn about the ways to use technology to develop innovative projects that allow for lifelong learning opportunities and a deeper understanding of learning goals using the protocol from the Triple E Framework and the Engage, Enhance, and Extend Learning Guide Template.
- Take some time to think about the engage, enhance, and extend process as outlined in the Liz Keren-Kolb’s Engage, Enhance, and Extend Learning article.
- Choose one of your existing technology-based classroom assignments, and using the Engage, Enhance, and Extend Learning Guide Template, score it to gauge the degree of effective instructional technology integration.
- In this forum, share your reflections on the value of this process and how it might impact your teaching practice.
- You must submit one entry for the activity to be marked complete AND
- respond to at least one other participant's response; respond with:
- a rationale for your thoughts;
- a question, idea, or statement that furthers the conversation; and
- appreciation and respect for your peers' thoughts and ideas.
- Click on Reply in the bottom right
- Post your ideas in the forum entry
- Click on Post to Forum when complete